PASSOVER HIDE GLATT UNDER THE STRICT MONITORING OF THE DAYAN RAV E. CREMISI שליטא
Hofesh is very scrupulous about the control and supervision of the entire restaurant and foods that compose it. Passover 2017, like all other Pesach will be under the sign of an irreproachable Hachga’ha.
A Passover Hide Laméhadrine is:
– Matsa Chemoura (handmade) for seder nights.
– No Kitniot / Without Matsa Chrouya during the whole party.
– Supervision provided by Mashguihim permanently experienced in the hotel.
– Private Seder and large collective Seder under the direction of a Rav.
– 2 synagogues in the hotel: Sepharade and Ashkenazi offices.
– Hazane Sephardi and Ashkenazi.
– Sidour and hagadda of pessah for Sepharade and Ashkenaze.
– Shiurims and conferences by rabanims (Rav Yonathan Benchetrit, Rav Betzalel Grossnass, etc.)
Preparing Passover in a Hotel requires a lot of preparation, a very scrupulous selection of the products that will make up the meals that will be served to you.
Hofesh also chooses with great care the team that will ensure that at all times Pessah remains hidden in the strictest rules.
This is the reason why all Machgihims are chosen according to their experience but also according to their knowledge of the Hala’ha in matter.
The Rav Benchetrit Yonathan does us the honor of being with us during all Pesach not only for to animate conferences and sedarims but also to act as rabbinic authority.
We have a Roch Machgiyah who will oversee all the hiding of the hotel and will be there to answer all your questions.
For any information do not hesitate to contact us or to send us a message by clicking here